How many dates should I go on per week?
Getting back into the dating world may be overwhelming, but this is the best time to enjoy your singlehood. Putting yourself out there and back into the dating world will allow you to meet new people, create new memories and experience things you would never have thought to try before.
Today, we’ll explore how many dates you should go on per week. We’ll look at some of our favourite tips for landing more online dates and how you can improve your confidence by asking people out on dates.
Meeting new people online:
If you’re online dating, it’s essential to set a goal for how many people you want to message or talk to each week. This number will be different for everyone, and that’s okay! The most crucial part is that you’re putting yourself out there and trying new things.
It can be easy to get caught up in the cycle of messaging someone online and never actually meeting them in person. If this happens to you, it might be time to reevaluate your online dating strategy.
Maybe try setting a rule for yourself that you will only message people who live within a certain radius or who have been active on the app within the past week. This way, you’re more likely to meet someone IRL (in real life) instead of just online.
How many dates should I go on per week?
The number of dates you go on per week is also a personal preference. If you’re someone who gets anxious meeting new people, then start with one date per week. You can always increase this number as you begin to feel more comfortable dating.
On the other hand, if you’re someone who loves going out and meeting new people, then go on as many dates as you want! Just remember to be safe and take your time getting to know someone before meeting them in person.
What’s most important is that you’re enjoying the process of dating and meeting new people. So go out there and have fun! And don’t forget to let us know how it goes.
How to land more dates:
Are you struggling to land dates during the week? Maybe you want to challenge yourself to go on 2-3 dates per week in order to meet new people. This is an excellent way of pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone. However, to go on more dates, you need to land them first.
Here are our tips for landing more dates with online dating:
- Use a dating app with lots of singles in your area.
- Upload pictures of yourself that display your individuality.
- Make an exciting profile – share your hobbies and interests.
- Don’t be afraid to propose first date ideas – let them know you’re interested.
- Be active on the app and send messages to potential dates.
- Be ruthless – if you find the conversation isn’t leading to a date, don’t be afraid to cut them off. You’re better off investing your time into matches who want to meet up with you.
Finding the confidence to ask people out:
Online dating is unique because it allows you to meet more people than ever before. Working on your confidence and getting good at asking people out on first dates will help you land more dates. It doesn’t matter if you’re male or female – having the confidence to ask someone out is hot!
But how do you gather the confidence to ask someone out?
Start with online dating. When you’re behind a screen, it’s easier to be bold and put yourself out there. You can start by messaging matches who you’re interested in and see how the conversation goes.
If things are going well, don’t be afraid to ask them out on a date! The worst they can say is no, and then you can move on to the next match.
Some other tips include:
- Have a go-to date location that you’re comfortable taking people to. This will help you feel more confident when asking someone out.
- Start casually – keeping the conversation casual at first will help you feel more at ease before you ask someone out.
- You don’t need a yes. Even if the person says no, you’ll still feel more confident at having asked someone out, which can help you land more dates in the future.
- Be flirty – flirting is fun and keeps things interesting.
- Show your emotions. When you’re asking someone out, it’s essential to be in touch with your feelings and show them. This will make the person feel more special and appreciated.
- Don’t overthink it! Just relax and go for it – you’ll likely be surprised at how many people are actually okay with being asked out.
That’s it for this week’s blog post on how many dates a person should go on to improve their dating opportunities. We looked at meeting people online, landing more dates, and found the confidence to ask people out. Use this guide to start going on more dates today. Thanks for reading!